RULES AND PROCEDURES
Track Rules ALL Divisions
- 1. Technical Inspection of ANY race car and its components MUST be made available at any time requested during an event. Denying any form of Technical Inspection is prohibited and will result in disqualification.
- 2. The altering of any tire compound, by any means will not be permitted. Chemical alteration of the tread carcass and/or tread compound, such as tire ‘soaking’ and or the introduction of tread ‘softener’ and/or the physical defacement (removal, altering and/or covering) of tire sidewall markings in any manner will not be permitted. If any competitor is found to have altered their tires appropriate penalties will be issued by Tech Official. Tires may be protested by another competitor following the protest rules.
a. We can durometer tires at any time
b. We can enter your trailer and durometer any tire at any time
c. We can require you to dismount a tire for us to look at the inside
d. We can check tires in any manner we choose
e. We are allowed to take a complete tire for inspection
f. We are allowed to request to have a section of tire cut and given to us for inspection.
g. Our Durometer stands.
h. We must have an area that we can get an accurate durometer reading. If your tire is siped or cut aggressively and reading comes up low, tire is ILLEGAL. We suggest always having a block that we can get a good reading from.
- 3. Any tire may be inspected and/or analyzed for alteration at any time. This will consist of a process as determined by the independent laboratory that performs the analysis. A “Chain of Custody” process will be outlined with the competitor upon inspection of the tires.Heating of the tires by torch, blanket, heating device(s), exhaust system and/or any other method will not be permitted.
- 4. Inner liners of any type will not be permitted.
600 Sprint Car
Hyper Racing 600 Micro Sprints will follow the US6A rules along with HOOSIER TIRES only. Right Rear must be SPEC U6SA. Other 3 corners (left rear, left front, right front) any compound Hoosier Tire.
Race Day Procedures
- The 600’s and the Slingshots will be lined up for heats by pill draw for regular show. Special shows will be announced.
- SpeedSTR’s heat races will be lined up by timed warmups.
- STR’s, 600’s, and Slingshots warmups will be at 6:00, followed by their heat races.
- 2 starts, 3rd single file
- Jumps, give 1, second you go back 2 spots
- Provisionals – only get 2 per year
- Spin or cause of wreck. Heats give one, second time to the pits, feature give 2, third time to the pits
- Provisional guys – give one, second time to the pits
- Radios are mandatory – They are part of your safety equipment. If we feel someone does not have one on, we will pull you over and check. You get a warning for that event weather it is warmups, heat, or feature. Next time you are on the track, you must have a working radio. If you are found not to. You will be sent to the pits.
- Lap cars to the rear for regular shows. Bigger shows will be addressed at their driver meetings.
- Arm Restraints – 600’s and SpeedSTR’s mandatory
- Head Restraints of any kind – Mandatory in all 3 divisions
Note: If you are found to have a rules infraction, Action Track USA reserves the right to check for the same infraction upon return the following week or first event back. This inspection will take place prior to any racing on the track for that night’s event.
DANIEL BOONE 153
4-Cylinder Stock Cars
All cars that follow Linda’s Speedway, Grandview Speedway, Trailways Speedway, and Mahoning Valley Speedway 4-Cylinder rules are eligible with the following universal rules in place.
- All Cars must have DOT Tires. No Hoosier or American Racers Allowed
- All Cars must use Pump Gas. 93 Octane Maximum
- All Cars must have a roll cage.